The following are some takeaways after reading John Maxwell's book, Go for Gold.
The next time you experience a failure, think about why you failed instead of who was at fault.
Analyze any failure:
· What lessons have I learned?
· Am I grateful for this experience?
· How can I turn the failure into success?
· Practically speaking, where do I go from here?
· Who else has failed in this way before, and how can that person help me?
· How can my experience help others someday to keep from failing?
· Did I fail because of another person, because of my situation, or because of myself?
· Did I actually fail, or did I fall short of an unrealistically high standard?
· Where did I succeed as well as fail?
The only people in life that don't fail, are those who do nothing!