What is a Student/Athlete?
- A student/athlete is the most important person ever in this building - in person, or by mail or by telephone.
- A student/athlete is not dependent on us - we are dependent on him/her.
- A student/athlete is not an interruption of our work - he/she is the purpose of it. We are not doing a student/athlete a favor by serving him/her - he/she is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A student/athlete is not someone to embarrass or deceive - but someone who we focus on to earn their respect.
- A student/athlete brings us his/her needs and goals. Our job is to help them develop and grow - their contact with us should touch their lives with excellence.